How do I join a ride?
Easy! Once you've found a ride you like, click on it to see its details, and then click the green "JOIN" button!
This puts you on the roster for the ride, which has several benefits:
- You'll get updates about the ride (like any changes to start time or location)
- You can message the ride leader and group with any questions or comments
- Lets you download and sync the GPX route to your cycling computer
- You can see who else is joining the ride
- Lets you rate the ride afterward
If you're interested but not sure you can make it, click "MAYBE" so you'll still get the updates. You can always click "NOPE" if you can't make the ride or change your mind, but letting the ride leaders know your joining helps them plan better, too.
RELATED: Here's how to find a ride near you!