How do I export a route to my device?
In the mobile or website, you have the option to download a GPX version of the route posted. As well as the direct link to the source route (Strava/Ride with GPS) used to create the ride.
Downloading the route GPX file is very easy in the app, in just a few clicks, you can have the route on your device in no time.
- Find a ride!
- In the ride details, select the route tab.
- In the route view, click the map options icon in the upper left corner.
- Within the lower popup, select "Download GPX",
- When the file 'save-as' option is open, select "..." more to find the Wahoo Elemnt or Garmin Connect app.
- Click on the app and the GPX file will be imported.
- Optionally rename and save.
- From there, you are ready to sync to your device!